We guarantee to perform the following services, on time and accurately!
- Personalized Private Student Interview with Feedback Provided to the Parent
- Student Assessment
- Personality Profile Evaluation
- Advanced Search of Careers, Majors, and Studies Based On Specific Student Interests
- Innovative College Search Based on Demographics and Personalized Areas of Importance
- SAT/ACT Prep through Method Test Prep Personalized online SAT test prep solutions to help students score at their highest potential.
COLLEGE FUNDING STRATEGIES:
- Calculated Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- Provide Planning Recommendations on How to Reduce EFC
- Provide Financial Aid Award Estimates for the Schools of your Choice and Recommend Additional Schools to Be Considered
- Analyze your Financial Situation
- Make Recommendations to pay your EFC on a tax-favored basis
- Provide Complete Financial Overview on College, Taxes, Cash Flow, Retirement and develop a Plan to Improve Each Area
- Provide Proprietary Tax Scholarship Information
- MeritMax state-of-the-art software that will allow us to pinpoint which schools will award the most merit-based aid based on your students’ GPA, SAT scores, and major of interest.
FINANCIAL AID DATA GATHERING AND PROCESSING:
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Confirm the Accuracy of the Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Make any necessary Adjustments to FAFSA
- Register your Student for the CSS PROFILE – if applicable
- Complete any Additional Forms Required by the Individual Schools – if applicable
- Spreadsheet Evaluating your Award Letters to make sure the Offers are Fair
- Provide Tested Negotiation Letters if you were Under-Awarded
VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
- Provide a Periodic Newsletter to Keep you Updated on Everything you Need to be Aware of
- Provide a College Funding “Tip of the Week”
- Unlimited Support for Parents and Students
- Personalized One-on-One Contact
- Provide “PEACE OF MIND”
We guarantee to put our expertise to work for you so you don’t have to become a financial aid expert. If we do not provide our services in a professional, timely manner, we will refund up to 100% of your paid fee based on services rendered. Refunds are considered within 90 days of the initial FAFSA filing.
In addition to our guaranteed college services, we will work with you to find the best funding mechanism for your college expenses and help craft a plan that meets your individual needs.