Negotiating After the Financial Aid Offer Letter
The challenge for parents lies in the process of negotiation after the financial aid offer is received.
Did you know you can negotiate with the colleges who send you and acceptance letter and financial aid offer? Many parents are not aware that this can be done.
- How do you know if your financial aid offer is fair and what is a fair offer?
- Do you play hardball or negotiate collegially?
- Should you, your attorney, or your college funding advisor (us) call the school?
- What should your message be?
- What research should you do in advance of the call?
These questions and more can be answered by your college funding consultant.